They said it couldn't be done, yet here we are: the CNET UK Podcast has reached episode 250 in the same week our official Facebook page received its 10,000th Like -- both heady milestones, we're sure you'll agree. To celebrate, we discuss Motorola joining forces with Google, Apple's scrap with Samsung and the single best bit of reader feedback we've ever had.
We're also giving you a rare glimpse behind the curtain by filming proceedings -- a separate story will be up shortly. Fear not if you prefer to ingest your technology news, reviews and general tomfoolery through your ears instead of your eyes: it's business as usual for your listening pleasure. Click to listen on the right or download the podcast from iTunes.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban lifted in iPad copycat case
- Facebook riot pair get four years in prison
- Our Facebook page has 10,000 fans -- and we love you all!
- And this week's most popular story is our round-up of the Best Three phones
No-one has seen the face of Judgement Damian, but he sees all. Our mysterious arbiter of gadget-y goodness casts his omniscient eye over our submissions of the finest technology from the past week, but which will he pick?
- Rich wrestles with the Pentax Optio RS1500
- Luke goes ga-ga over new Lady GaGa Heartbeats
- Andy takes flight with the iRemoco iPhone-controlled helicopter
Feature: In bed with Motorola
Your reactions to the Motorola deal included the best comment we've ever had, and we've also answered your questions about hard drives, games having too many buttons, and A-Level predictions. Keep your feedback coming on Twitter and Facebook!