At CNET UK we spend our days (and most nights, if we're honest) ripping into the latest and best tech with the sole purpose of telling you if it's worth your cash.
But we're not so lah-di-dah to think ours is the only opinion available, so we also love to get your feedback on the products. This is why we put the 'Want it', 'Own it' and 'Not for me' buttons on all our reviews to see which products get two thumbs up and which get a shot to the chops.
This week, we take a look at the top ten products you like so much you've actually gone out and bought them with your own real cash money. Take it away, er, you.
1) Samsung Galaxy S2 -- No surprises here at number one -- the Galaxy S2 is a powerhouse of a phone and good looking with it.
2) Samsung Galaxy Ace -- The Galaxy Ace was number two on last week's 'do not want' list, but evidently just as many of you were thoroughly charmed by this cheap and cheerful little chap.
3) Samsung Galaxy Mini -- This tiny little phone isn't the most user-friendly thing on the market, but it does the job well and for a good price.
4) HTC Wildfire S -- The Wildfire S is another pocket-friendly little mobile. We reckon it's the improved screen over its predecessor that tempted so many of you to part with your readies.
7) Samsung Galaxy Europa -- This is a surprise addition. The Europa dates back to last year, but it's still finding a place in your pockets. We didn't like the lack of multi-touch on its screen, but we did admire its sturdy build.
8) Samsung RV510 -- This laptop came out last year and packed a decent, vibrant screen. Its performance wasn't as good as we'd have expected, but that sure hasn't stopped a lot of you from investing.
9) HTC Sensation -- The Sensation has appeared three weeks running now. We think the big screen and powerful processor tempted you to flash your wad, and you don't even seem to mind its chunky size.
10) Panasonic Viera VT30 -- Good choice, people. This TV is stunning. So stunning in fact we gave it a rare five stars. It may have cost you a small fortune but you've got great 3D and 2D performance in a slick-looking unit. Well done.
And that concludes the top ten products you've gone and bought! Remember, the list is compiled by you, the reader, clicking the review buttons week on week, so it really does reflect how many of you feel about the products. Make sure to check out last week's list of the top ten products you said you don't want and the previous top ten most wanted list.Are you surprised by these results? Are you saving your pennies right now for one of them, or would you not be seen dead carrying any of them around? Make sure you tell us what you think in the comments section below or over on our Facebook page.